- If you can just pay for the system yourself, you can laugh when
you pass a gas station or pay a utility bill.
- Borrow money personaly and be sure to pay it back.
- Start a dedicated savings account and save your money.
- If I have available funds I will front the cost with proper
collateral and contract at 5% interest per year.
- Use a financial institution and make payments with your savings.
(no gas, emission stickers or engine repairs)
At this time I am trying to develop a list of lenders who will make an
"EnergyLink Line of Credit"© or an "EnergyLink Mortgage"© of
$15,000 for vehicles or $50,000 for homes. Also, I will be looking for
other sources of funding. Check here periodically for updates and a
list of funding sources when I find them.